Do you want to live a longer life in optimal health? Feel great? Have more energy?
Do you want to live a longer life in optimal health? Feel great?
Have more energy?
Are you a biohacking enthusiast who wants to stay on the cutting edge of science and tech for aging, long-term health, sleep, stress, fitness, and more?
Simple practices can make some difference, such as exercise or calorie restriction. But over the long haul, all that really matters is progress in medicine — building new classes of therapy to repair and reverse the known root causes of aging. The sooner these treatments arrive, the more lives will be saved.
Next week, June 14/15 to 20/21, depending on your time zone—there is a free — online Advanced Anti-Aging Technology Summit here to serve and teach us. Yay!
What will we discover by attending the Advanced Anti-Aging Technology Summit, according to their website —
- How to hack our biology through epigenetics. We will discover how to hack and reprogram our genetics to shape the future we want — not the one we were born into.
- Learn about our inner rhythm. Figure out how it affects sleep, weight, aging, and more, and learn how to work with it instead of against it.
- Sharpen our brains. Fight memory loss and dementia with the latest science and technology to boost our brain.
- Discover wearables, cutting edge tech and supplements. Learn about the newest health tech tools that can improve our wellbeing by hacking our biology.
- Look and feel younger. Learn about new advancements in stem cells, peptides, and oxygen therapy to look and feel years younger.
- Stay healthy and fit at any age. Discover why weight gain over 40 is not inevitable. Choose the diet that works for you, embrace fasting, and kick your metabolism into high gear.
And much, much, more!